HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Saturday 3 October 2015

CMR Pods Gone

The downloadable podcasts of all the HPANWO Show programmes I made with Critical Mass Radio have been removed. This was done by CMR manager Paul Giovanni because of a personal dispute with me. I won't go into the details; in fact I get annoyed with people who air their dirty laundry in public, which seems to be customary on the internet these days. I'm not even removing CMR's link from the links column. This effects programmes 1 to 114. Some of the Mixcloud podcasts are still up, but they're stream-only. However this will hopefully only be a temporary situation; I am looking for a new platform for those old podcasts and hope to have them available again soon. In the meantime, if you badly want to listen to a particular show, email me and I will fileshare it to you. (Contrary to what I said before, see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/btr-podcasts.html, the pods of Programmes 115 to 128 are still downloadable as MP3's at the time of writing).

No comments:

Post a Comment