HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Tuesday 2 May 2017

Third Rail Radio- coming soon!

Regular listeners will all by now have heard the sad news that the Mind Set Podcast is no more, see here for details: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/the-end-of-mind-set.html. I stated in that article that I was thinking about starting a new independent station with a similar format to replace Mind Set. I've been talking to the ex-Mind Set team and some of them are very keen on the idea. I know from the Mind Set listeners' woeful consternation at the demise of the show they love, that they will greet this news enthusiastically. Therefore we've got straight to work and have already drawn up a few plans. I have designed a logo that we're all pleased with, see above. Oddly enough the name "Third Rail Radio" just popped into my head while I was travelling on the London Underground on Sunday morning as I returned home from the UFO Truth event (See: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/ufo-truth-magazine-southern-conference.html) several hours before I got home and found out the awful news. I thought it was a good metaphor for a UFO/conspiracy/paranormal station. A third rail is part of an electric railway, a system for providing power to a train locomotive as it is in motion along its track. As a result it carries a powerful electric current and is not insulated, so anybody who touches it while it is live will suffer a huge electric shock. This could symbolize dangerous knowledge or news stories that conventional society ignores to protect itself from fatal shocks of a different kind. It was this thought that led to the subtitle: "Prepare to be SHOCKED!" I've also come up with the slogan: "Dealing with topics the mainstream media doesn't dare touch!" Third Rail Radio will lead with a programme very similar to the Mind Set Podcast. It will be a round table discussion show addressing mostly current affairs and its panel members will be some of the former MSP crew whom you're all familiar with. We have a lot more arrangements to make and work to complete, but we hope to have Third Rail Radio active and broadcasting as soon as possible. Please watch the HPANWO Radio blog for future updates.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the new show goes well. Was sad to hear about Mindset. I felt the show was one of the only "decent" conspiratorially-focused podcasts that I have been able to listen to week in week out without having the "I can't be bothered listening to this nonsense anymore" feeling. Too many alternative radio shows and podcats out there and I'm often switching off because of the ramblings of the hosts or guests. But Mindset had the the right touch.

    There used to be a few other radio shows listened to on a regular basis, a few few years ago now, but as far as I know they're long produced. These were on the Critical Mass Radio (I think); can't remember the shows names but one was presented by Tom, another by Paul Giovanni and another by someone called Alex (think his shows was called The Razor's Edge Show). I think it was Alex who used to swear quite alot (much like Gareth Davies does), but some of the things he used to talk about were very interesting, not out there topics like UFO's but everyday issues. I wonder why they stopped making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anon. I started out on CMR

    ReplyDelete