HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Friday 10 April 2015

New Microphone

Since I've moved the HPANWO Show to Spreaker, see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/hpanwo-radio-on-spreaker.html, I and many listeners have remarked on how poor the quality of my own voice audio is compared to the capability of the service; it's far below that of playbacked HD files etc. I've always used my Skype microphone for broadcasting and when I was on BlogTalk Radio the general lower quality of the sound didn't make much difference; however now it really does and I need to improve it. Therefore I decided to purchase a new and improved mic as soon as I could afford it. I now can and here it is above. It's a BT Sky BM700 condenser microphone which is said to be "ideal for radio broadcasting studio, podcast or voice-overs etc". This is just as well because on the previous show I encountered a major hardware issue with the Skype mic, see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/programme-132-podcast-martin-beard.html. I've tested my new mic and it is an enormous improvement. Thanks to all the HPANWO Radio listeners who have donated whatever they can afford to the station because this money has gone towards paying for the microphone. So I look forward to the next HPANWO Show when I'll be using it on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment