HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Saturday 6 October 2012

No HPANWO Radio Show next Week

Sorry, but HPANWO Radio is going to have to take a break, just for one week. The reason is that I have to go away on a business trip to Hawaii. I’ll be staying at a top hotel with Champagne in the minibar and call-girls knocking on my door twenty-four-seven… Oh, alright! I’m going to do a spring clean in Coventry and I’ll be staying at a working men’s hostel. But it’s only for a few days and it should earn me some decent money. I’ll be back on Wednesday or Thursday. This means that there will be no HPANWO Radio show next week, Tuesday the 9th of October. The next show will be on the following Tuesday, the 16th, at 7pm. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment