HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Wednesday 5 September 2012

Loss of Sound


Last night on HPANWO Radio we had a bit of an "Oh shit!" moment when the microphone feed cut off at the start of the programme, see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/programme-12-podcast-malcolm-robinson.html . The result of this is that in the first 15 minutes of the show you can't hear me talking. Luckily Paul helpfully stepped in and played the audio for me until the mike came back on. I don't know why this happened, I just hope the problem doesn't repeat!

This event has made me more aware of a more chronic problem: that when I broadcast from Ustane's house the sound quality is generally very poor. You can tell by listening to the difference between the live feed and Malcolm's recorded interview. I hear the same problem in the other shows I made from there. This problem is probably caused by the microphone I used; I'll replace it as soon as I can and hopefully the quality will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment