HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Saturday 16 June 2012

Going Live!

I can confirm that the next HPANWO Radio programme, and probably all subsequent ones, will be broadcast live. This is a first for me and I must say I feel a bit nervous. However I feel confident that I'm capable of it. After reviewing Programme 1, see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/programme-1-podcast.html , it's clear that it needed very little editing. I could really have done that one live. The only objective thing stopping me was the reliability of my computer. This has now been remedied; my PC has had all the necessary repairs made and I should be able to get through a two-hour live show without it shutting down on me. I've spoken to Paul and he's going to book me a slot in the next fortnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment