HPANWO RADIO- Hospital Porters Against the New World Order

Tune in for all the latest news, views and reviews from the world of Government cover-ups, ghosts, UFO’s, Hospital Porters, paranormal investigation, cryptozoology, hidden knowledge, forbidden history and archaeology, chemtrails… and more Hospital Porters!


Tuesday 22 May 2012

Editing Test

I've been told that if I'm going to prerecord a show I'll have to send it in its completed form, as a single audio MP3 file. This is something I've never tried before but I didn't find it hard to get hold of some good free software and the system is quite easy to use. All I have to do is put the different elements in order and then save the whole thing. Here, I've already done the entire jingle as one. The hard bit will be persuading my daughter to do the voice. I'm not satisfied with this synthesizer:


No comments:

Post a Comment